Canadian Immigration Consultants in Qatar
Supporting you every step of the journey. If you’re looking to acquire a visa to live in or visit Canada, DM-Consultants is equipped to support you. A respected immigration firm based in Doha, we have the experience needed to ensure you have the best possible chance of receiving your preferred outcome.
With a focus on client satisfaction and a corporate culture prioritising problem-solving and versatility, we pride ourselves on our ability to meet the needs of a diverse clientele covering entrepreneurs, professionals, families, students and prospective permanent residents. Whatever your requirements and whatever your goals, if you’re looking to migrate to Canada from Qatar, we’re the firm for you.
We can connect you to an experienced, ICCRC-registered migration lawyer based in Canada, ensuring the answers to your questions are always within reach.
DM-Consultants maintains expertise in the following areas:
- Permanent Residency Visa Processing
- Business and Investor Visas
- Pre-landing and Post-landing Solutions
- Student Visa and Post Study Work Permits
- PR Card Renewals
- All types of migration visas (skill visa, business/investor visa, employer-sponsored visa, family visa, etc.)
The right choice for your lifestyle and your career
Canada is a sought-after immigration destination, combining a mature, sophisticated and diverse economy with a superior standard of living. Whatever your area of expertise, you’re sure to find an industry and a company that aligns with your skills, your philosophy and your goals. The Canadian Government takes a progressive approach to immigration, encouraging skilled immigrants to apply to fill gaps in the economy where local workers are unable or unwilling to meet demand. If you’re looking to start a new life in a beautiful part of the world, talk to our agency today and find out how you could be going to Canada sooner.
Discuss your requirements today
DM-Consultants welcomes new enquiries from Qatari residents interested in emigrating to Canada. Start a conversation with us today at our Doha office to learn more.
Skilled ImmigrationOn January 1, 2015, the Canadian government started implementation of the Express Entry Immigration scheme. It is under the Economic Class and includes the Federal Skilled Worker Program. By definition, a Federal Skilled Worker is a person who possesses suitable education, working experience, qualified age, and language proficiency in one of Canada’s official languages. Federal Skilled Workers are selected and qualified through the ETA system to apply for permanent residency. In order to be accepted to the Express Entry Pool as a Federal Skilled Worker, an applicant must meet the conditions outlined below:
- Have one year of continuous, full-time paid work experience, or its equivalent in part-time continuous employment within the past 10 years in any of the 347 eligible occupations listed under the National Occupational Classification system;
- Work experience must be categorised according to: Skill Type 0 for Managerial Occupations, Skill Level A for Professional Occupations, and Skill Level B for Technical Occupations and Skilled Trades under the meaning of the National Occupational Classification System;
- Acquire enough points under the skilled worker point grid, which is composed of six selection factors. The current passing mark is 67 points.
- Undergo language proficiency examination from a recognised third-party organisation and demonstrate intermediate level language skills either in English or French, in correspondence to the Canadian Language Benchmark of 7;
- Have suitable or adequate settlement funding;
- Undertake a successful security and background check and medical examination
Quebec Skilled Worker Program
- First: Applicants must apply for and secure a certificate of selection (Certificat de sélection du Québec) from the Quebec government. It is proof that Quebec accepts you as an immigrant.
- Second: Applicants accepted by Quebec must apply for permanent residence under Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC). The process requires a medical examination and a police check (certificate). All immigrants searching for jobs in Canada must undergo these checks, regardless of where they plan to settle in Canada.
Provincial Nominee Programs
- The course or programme specified will be completed in less than 6 months
- The foreign national is a member of the family or staff of a foreign representative to Canada
- The foreign national is a member of a foreign armed force
Family Class VisaCanadian citizens and permanent residents who are at least 18 years of age can sponsor certain family members to come and migrate to Canada. Family members who become permanent residents can live, study, and get jobs in Canada.
Business ImmigrationCanada’s Immigrant Investor Program (IIP) seeks to encourage experienced business people to migrate to Canada and contribute to the country’s growth and long-term prosperity though investing in the local economy. Investors should:
- Demonstrate they have business experience
- Possess a net worth of at least C$ 1,600,000 gained through legal means
- Invest C$800,000